workFunc was a full-service Design studio focused in User Experience and Front-End Development. In its three years, I built workFunc into a profitable company.
The core value my company provided was developing Marketing strategies into meaningful user experiences through close collaboration with my clients and their users.
Based on the nature of the business, my roles and responsibilities would depend on the work. But my consistent roles were advising stakeholders, devising the UX strategy, managing Designers and Developers, running user research, and managing timelines.
In that time, my company achieved this:
- Helped our clients pitch and win new business.
- Managed a portfolio of 5 retained clients.
- Launched 6 client websites.
- Facilitated dozens of client workshops and presentations.
- Helped successfully launch a client into a completely new geographic market.