Led the Product Design Discipline. Responsible for the overall strategy, design, feature development and adoption throughout the complete end-to-end product experience. Working closely with cross functional stakeholders daily and overseeing numerous consumer-focused initiatives across the organization. All while still rolling up my sleeves and getting work done.
Key takeaways of my role:
- Direct the vision of the web, mobile app and unboxing experiences.
- Help shape the internal design culture at Home Chef.
- Led the execution, from design to implementation, of a complete rebrand of Home Chef end of 2016/start of 2017.
- Established the user-centered design discipline at Home Chef and helped grow it from two people (including myself) to a Team of 5.
- Design Lead of the complete digital user experience for prospects and customers at Home Chef.
- Implemented feature design process used to this day for feature development.
- Promoted from UX Lead to head up the complete end-to-end experience of our product (from digital to delivery).
- Created design research internally.
- Remain a constant advocate for Customers by creating a true design research discipline to Home Chef and continuously growing the product design discipline at Home Chef.
- Continuous mentoring and growth of young Designers.
- Helping plan sprints with consumer-facing Product Managers on a weekly basis ranging from large cross-disciplinary features to consumer-facing experiments.
- Facilitate Kanban style weekly design sprints to be forward thinking about product features.